June 7th, 2018 - Upper Hutchinson Field, Grant Park, Chicago - program begins 6:30 pm
- 5:00pm Onsite Registration and Packet Pick-Up Begins
- 6:30pm Tots for Peace Sprint (Staley the Bear!)
- 6:40pm Welcome & acknowledgements
- 6:50pm Special performance by members of Civic Orchestra, Journey Allison, soprano, and Sarah Ponder, mezzosoprano, of a song composed as part of the CSO's Negaunee Music Institute's collaboration with St. Sabina parent survivor group, Purpose Over Pain.
- 7:00pm National Anthem and 8K Run Start
- 7:05pm 5K Run Start
- 7:15pm 2 Mile Walk Start
- 8:00pm Live Performance by Marcus Alexander
- 8:15pm Race Awards, DJ OCD, Lagunitas and after party!
- 9:30pm Party Over!